Last updated: 27/04/2021
Wellness Project CIC is the data controller for wellnessprojectcic.com. The Wellness Project CIC is committed to fully complying with the The General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
• questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if
you contact Wellness Project CIC
• your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our
• how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which
links you click on
• your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web
browser you used
• information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use
wellnessprojectcic.com. This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before
being used for analytics processing.
Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
• the pages you visit on wellnessprojectcic.com
• how long you spend on each wellnessprojectcic.com page
• what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics (for
example your name or address).
We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not
combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would
identify who you are.
We continuously test and monitor our data protection controls to make sure
they’re effective and to detect any weaknesses.
Why we need your data
We collect information through Google Analytics to see how you use the site
and our digital services. We do this to help:
• make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
• make improvements
We also collect data in order to:
• gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• send email alerts to users who request them
• allow you to access services
• provide you with information
• monitor use of the site to identify security threats
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, or filling in a contact form with relevant permission, the User’s email address
will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages
containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this
Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of
signing up to this Application or after making a purchase or an enquiry.
Personal Data collected: address; company name; email address; first name;
last name; job title; phone number; Usage Data; website; Postal code.
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external
platforms. The interaction and information obtained are always subject to the
user’s privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the
service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Your social media log-in details, should you provide them, will be kept only for
the duration of our work and it is recommended that you change passwords on
those accounts regularly.
Legal basis for processing data
The legal basis for processing personal data in relation to site security is our
legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of our users, in ensuring the
security and integrity of wellnessprojectcic.com
The legal basis for processing anonymised data for Google Analytics is your
Using your data
The data we collect may be shared with our partners. It may also be shared
with our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will not:
• sell or rent your data to third parties
• share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by
court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
• it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
• the law requires us to
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe.
Where your data is processed and stored
All personal data is stored online in encrypted files.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have
set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of
your data – for example, we protect your data using varying levels of
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal
data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
• information about how your personal data is processed
• a copy of that personal data
• that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
• raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
• request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification
• ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice only applies to wellnessprojectcic.com.
Following a link to another website
website to find out what it does with your information.
If you come to wellnessprojectcic.com from another website, we may receive
personal information from the other website. You should read the privacy
policy of the website you came from to find out more about this.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact us if you:
• have a question about anything in this privacy notice
• think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Changes to this policy
apply to you and your data immediately. We reserve the right to make changes
to this policy at any time by giving notice to users on this page and possibly
within this Application and/or – as far as technically and legally feasible –
sending a notice to users via any contact information available to us.
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take
reasonable steps to let you know.
It is strongly recommended to check this page often, referring to the date of
the last modification listed at the bottom.
Last updated: 27/04/2021